Artwork and Animated Short Films About Nature and Science
- How to Quickly Overcome a Creative Art BlockAre you feeling stagnated in your creative process? Just can’t get past it? You probably have a creative art block. It happens to just about every creative person at some time or another – no matter what kind of artist … Read more
- 9 Reasons to Add X-Particles to Your C4D WorkflowAre you a Cinema 4D user but feeling like you can’t get the cool particle effects, smoke effects, and liquid simulations you’re seeing on everyone’s reels these days? Do you want to make branching growth simulations or have tons of … Read more
- My First Main Title DesignI’ve been in love with title design for years now. I teach students about them in my motion design courses at CU Denver and I think about them constantly. I even dream about them. Last year (2022), I was lucky … Read more
- How to Create the Stranger Things Intro TitleI absolutely love looking at title sequences and thinking about how they might have done what they did. The STRANGER THINGS title sequence is stunningly gorgeous in my humble opinion. I wanted to figure this out, so I spent some time creating an After Effects tutorial that shows you just how to do it.
- 4 Easy After Effects Techniques Every Motion Designer Should KnowHere is a collection of videos I made to show the basic-level animation effects every motion graphics designer should know. Pop, Slide, Hinge, and Bounce!
- Colorado Coral – Pt 2: How to create vector shapes from black and white images to cut out on a laser cutterIn Part 1 of this series, we learned how to create organic forms using Cinema 4D and X-Particles. In this segment, we will learn how to generate the vector files we need to cut the form out on a Glowforge … Read more
- Colorado Coral – Pt 1: How to create coral-like organic forms with C4D and X-ParticlesI have a Glowforge Laser Cutter that I purchased during the initial crowdfunding stage for about half-price. The thing is, it took more than two years to arrive, and when it did, I had already kind moved on to other … Read more